Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast, a pet friendly accommodation in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. Your host, Eva Stehelin, is a former restaurateur, hotelier, recording artist and pet lover. Eva brings her experience and passion for Northern Canadian cuisine to the Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast for all to enjoy. Eva’s huge commercial style kitchen makes for a perfect venue for your stay. Come and enjoy our Whitehorse Accommodation and the spectacular Yukon wilderness for a private weekend getaway or a large family celebration.
Pet PolicyYour pets stay free in the room with you. Pets may be walked on property on a leash or allowed to run off-line in the valley if well trained to the call. Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet and are also responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
Pet AmenitiesWe enjoy the company of our guests as well as their pets. We welcome well trained domestic pets. We have lots of room to roam and discover the wilderness on our 55 acre Whitehorse Ranch.
Features and Amenities
- Pets welcome
- Live stock boarding
- Bed and bale for horses
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Wireless High speed internet
- Guest computer available
- Local telephone services
- Laundry facilities
- Unlimited space and base for wilderness adventure staging
- Walk-in cold storage available
- Private walking and hiking trails, close to Yukon Wildlife Preserve and Takhini Hot Springs
- Experienced baby sitter available upon request
- Paid shuttle services available to & from Whitehorse Airport (YXY) as well as to downtown Whitehorse, Yukon
- Spectacular Yukon Territory mountain and garden court yard views and Northern Lights viewing site.
Hotel PoliciesCheck In: Negotiable Check Out: Negotiable
Pet Travel Club
Receive advance notice of pet friendly hotel & travel deals, the TWP e-newsletter, and exclusive member-only offers - like 10% OFF at the TWP Store!