The Gardens at Mile High Ranch
The pet friendly Gardens at Mile High Ranch is high-desert country with three acres of lush gardens, wildlife, and beautiful 150-year-old cottonwood trees. BLM wilderness is located just beyond our boundaries. The Gardens is located only one mile from the Historic District of “Old Bisbee”, and offers peaceful evenings and a healthy breakfast served in your own apartment.
Large outdoor areas and a fenced in area for dog and human play.
Features and Amenities
- Spacious rooms
- Private baths and furnished kitchens
- Three acres of quiet relaxation
- Children and pets are welcome
- Ample and safe off-street parking
- Cable TV
- Healthy continental breakfast (optional)
- All rooms are nonsmoking
- Wireless internet
- Healing and relaxing spa treatments/massage/colon therapy
- Body detoxification products and services
- Outdoor event area with pizza oven