Skyline Cottages is a small boutique, pet friendly resort tucked between Rocky Mountain National Park and Roosevelt National Forest on the Big Thompson River in Estes Park, Colorado. We are 1.2 miles from downtown Estes Park and a half mile from south entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.All cabins are non-smoking and come complete with full linens, Serta queen beds, electric kitchens & heat, cable TV, free wi-fi, charcoal grills and front porches. Most have wood-burning fireplaces. The lovely riverwalk and deck have fabulous views of Long's Peak and the Colorado Rockies, nature's grandeur at its best! Skyline features relaxation and peace with the freshest air and purest tap water in the world. Come get away from it all at Skyline Cottages - where the river meets the mountains!
Pet PolicyThere are no weight, type or number of pets restrictions. The pet fee is $12.00/pet, per night. Pets are welcome in ALL cabins and anywhere at Skyline. They must be on a leash in the common areas. Pets are allowed to stay in the cabins alone. No crates are required. Pet owner is responsible for any damage.
Pet AmenitiesWe have free dog bones in the office and waste bags. There are grass walk areas, plus 3 cabins with private pet yards. Pets are welcome in all cabins and anywhere at Skyline.
Features and Amenities
- Lovely riverwalk and deck with fabulous views of the river and the majestic Colorado Rockies
- Relax on the chairs and tables with free wi-fi or let the river lull you to sleep
- Enjoy free trout fishing and have your own fish fry
- Propane and charcoal grills
- Free wood for the fireplaces
- Alarm clocks
- Cable TV w/DVDs and VCRs
- Free video library
- All cabins are non-smoking
- Owner IS ON SITE at all times and all night