Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn
The pet friendly Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn is located in the heart of historic Jacksonville, Oregon. Guests at the elegant accommodation will enjoy views of the oldest church in Oregon, the former Jackson County Courthouse, and other historic buildings. During the summer, ride the trolley for a tour of vintage homes and businesses. Take a stroll through the quaint village, and enjoy the amenities Jacksonville offers, including award winning dining, unique shops, hiking, spectacular fall foliage, and more. During the winter, Magnolia Inn is the perfect place to stay while enjoying "Victorian Christmas in Historic Jacksonville", and nearby skiing at the Mount Ashland Ski Resort. In February, come join us for the fabulous Chinese New Year celebration. All summer long you can visit many of the over 60 wineries located nearby in the Rogue and Applegate Valley's.
Pet PolicyJacksonville’s Magnolia Inn is dog friendly. Up to two well-groomed and well-behaved adult dogs are welcome to stay with you in the beautiful Olivia Room. This downstairs room offers easy access to the outside and comes equipped with pet necessities to make your stay hassle free. There is a one time $25 pet room cleaning fee.
Pet AmenitiesPet welcome basket with toys, treats, etc.
Features and Amenities
- Nine beautifully appointed vintage-style rooms
- Private bathrooms
- Complimentary high-speed and wireless internet access
- Continental breakfast with tempting fresh pastries from local bakeries
- Gourmet coffee and teas
- Separate guest kitchen/dining on second level
- Outdoor veranda overlooking lush landscaping
- Complimentary nationwide long-distance calling
- One handicap accessible downstairs room
- One "pet friendly" room
- Just a few blocks away from shops and fine dining
- Whole house reservations available. (Weddings, Family Reunions, Funerals, Travel Groups)