The Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa, Victoria
Victoria, BC V9B6R3, CA
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 65-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Victoria.
Hotel AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningEnjoy local cuisine at Fire Lounge, a restaurant where you can take in the golf course view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Victoria? This hotel has facilities measuring 7458 square feet (693 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at The Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa, Victoria in Victoria (Bear Mountain Resort), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Bear Mountain Golf and Country Club and 5 minutes from All Fun Recreation Park. This 4-star hotel is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Victoria Conference Centre.
Features and Amenities
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Lockers available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Food and water bowls
- Conference space size (meters) - 693
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis courts - 8
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Electric car charging station
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7458
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Spa tub
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).