Labelle, QC J0T 1H0, CA
About This PropertyMake yourself comfortable in this accommodation, which features a fireplace and a private spa tub. There's a private balcony. A kitchen is outfitted with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, an oven, and a stovetop. A flat-screen television with satellite programming provides entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Chalet, 5 Bedrooms (non refundable)
- Separate dining area
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- Towels provided
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Bed sheets provided
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Number of living rooms
- Private spa tub
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- No housekeeping
- Second bathroom
- Shared bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Electric kettle
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a terrace. This chalet also features complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Business AmenitiesFree self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at this chalet in Labelle, you'll be in the mountains, and 23 mi (37 km) from Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant and 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort. This chalet is 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Brind'O Aquaclub and 26.6 mi (42.7 km) from Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre.
Features and Amenities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa tub
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).