Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
Quebec, QC G1R 4P5, CA
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 611 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Quebec.
Hotel AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).
DiningEnjoy French cuisine at The Champlain, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Quebec? This hotel has facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationFairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is centrally located in Quebec, a 4-minute walk from Quebec City Town Hall and 9 minutes by foot from Quebec Cruise Terminal. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Quebec City Convention Center and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Fitness facilities
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Food and water bowls
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour health club
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Coffee shop or café
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).