La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Williams-Grand Canyon Area
Williams, AZ 86046, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Williams.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center.
DiningGrab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Williams-Grand Canyon Area. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationLocated in Williams, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Williams-Grand Canyon Area is in a national park, within a 5-minute drive of Thunder Eagle Native Art and Wild West Junction. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Buckskinner Park and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Kaibab National Forest Headquarters.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Indoor pool
- Pool hoist on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).