Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport/ San Mateo
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 36-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport/ San Mateo in Foster City (East San Mateo), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of San Mateo County Event Center and Facebook Campus. This hotel is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Stanford University Medical Center and 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Half Moon Bay State Beach.
Features and Amenities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center