Los Angeles, CA 90027, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 59 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Los Angeles.
Hotel AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
DiningStop by the motel's restaurant, Cara Restaurant, for lunch, dinner, or brunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationLocated in Los Angeles (Thai Town), Cara is within a 15-minute drive of Hollywood Walk of Fame and Universal Studios Hollywood. This motel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Griffith Park and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from The Grove.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Couples/private dining
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Private picnics
- Handrails in stairways
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Uncovered parking
- Secured parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).