The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection
Sacramento, CA 95814, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 196 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Sacramento.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at Grange, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
LocationA stay at The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection places you in the heart of Sacramento, steps from K Street Mall and Cesar Chavez Park. This 4-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from California State Capitol Museum.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).