The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
Avon, CO 81620, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Avon.
Hotel AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
DiningGrab a bite at Espresso Chair 16, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This resort has 15 meeting rooms available for events.
LocationWith a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in Avon (Bachelor Gulch), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Arrowhead Ski Area and 13 minutes from Vilar Performing Arts Center. This 5-star resort is 11 mi (17.7 km) from Vail Ski Resort and 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Vail Valley Medical Center.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Picnic area
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Swimming pool
- Food and water bowls
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Ski passes available
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).