Denver, CO 80205, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 165 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature hair dryers and toothbrushes and toothpaste. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Denver.
Hotel AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features wedding services and a communal living room.
DiningEnjoy American cuisine at Red Barber, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
LocationWith a stay at Catbird Hotel in Denver (River North Art District), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of The Mission Ballroom and Coors Field. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from 16th Street Mall and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Union Station.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in hallways
- Water dispenser
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Lockers available
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).