Denver, CO 80205, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 166 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature hair dryers and toothbrushes and toothpaste. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Denver.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
LocationLocated in Denver (River North Art District), Catbird Hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Forney Transportation Museum and Denver Coliseum. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from National Western Complex and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Coors Field.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Lockers available
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).