Denver, CO 80202, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Denver.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a nightclub, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include a television in a common area and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
DiningEnjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
LocationLocated in Denver (LoDo), Nativ Hotel is a 3-minute walk from Union Station and 8 minutes by foot from Coors Field. This luxury hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Ball Arena and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Elitch Gardens Theme Park.
Features and Amenities
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designer stores on site
- Handrails in stairways
- Shopping mall on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Evening entertainment
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).