The Oxford Hotel
Denver, CO 80202, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Denver.
Hotel AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
DiningEnjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has facilities measuring 8661 square feet (805 square meters), including conference space.
LocationWith a stay at The Oxford Hotel in Denver (LoDo), you'll be steps from Union Station and 7 minutes by foot from Coors Field. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Museum of Contemporary Art Denver and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from 16th Street Mall.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 805
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Couples/private dining
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Conference space size (feet) - 8661
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).