Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Westminster Denver North
Westminster, CO 80254, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. 27-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Westminster.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Westminster Denver North in Westminster, you'll be 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Denver's Downtown Aquarium and 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Elitch Gardens Theme Park. This hotel is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Denver Art Museum and 13.7 mi (22 km) from Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
Features and Amenities
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).