AC Hotel by Marriott Washington DC Convention Center
Washington, DC 20001, US
About This PropertyStay in one of 234 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Washington.
Hotel AmenitiesThis smoke-free hotel was built in 2020.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator.
LocationWith a stay at AC Hotel by Marriott Washington DC Convention Center, you'll be centrally located in Washington, within a 10-minute walk of Walter E. Washington Convention Center and Capital One Arena. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from National Mall and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from White House.
Features and Amenities
- Distance from property (ft) - 1000
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Distance from property (meters) - 305
- Lot Hours - 24 hours
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).