Washington, DC 20036, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 81 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and Smart televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Washington.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
DiningEnjoy a satisfying meal at Firefly serving guests of Hotel Madera. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 1400 square feet (130 square meters), including conference space.
LocationA stay at Hotel Madera places you in the heart of Washington, within a 5-minute drive of George Washington University and White House. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from National Mall and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Couples/private dining
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Food and water bowls
- Conference space size (meters) - 130
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Bicycle parking available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1400
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).