Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott
Atlanta, GA 30303, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 127 guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Atlanta.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at Terrace Bistro, a bistro which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.
LocationA stay at Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott places you in the heart of Atlanta, within a 5-minute walk of AmericasMart and Georgia State University. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Centennial Olympic Park and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from CNN Center.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).