Hyatt Place Atlanta / Perimeter Center
Atlanta, GA 30346, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 177 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Atlanta.
Hotel AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a ballroom.
DiningEnjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Hyatt Place Atlanta / Perimeter Center in Atlanta (Dunwoody), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Perimeter Mall and within a 5-minute drive of Art Institute of Atlanta. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Murphey Candler Park and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Georgia Perimeter College.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Shopping mall on site
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Covered parking
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Dog exercise area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).