Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th, you'll be centrally located in Atlanta, within a 5-minute walk of High Museum of Art and Atlanta Symphony Hall. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Atlantic Station and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Features and Amenities
- Express check-in
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby