Kimpton Overland Hotel - Atlanta Airport
Make yourself at home in one of the 214 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Hapeville? This hotel has facilities measuring 6500 square feet (604 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Located in Hapeville, Kimpton Overland Hotel - Atlanta Airport is a 1-minute drive from Porsche Experience Center and 11 minutes from Georgia State University. This 4-star hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from Zoo Atlanta and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Centennial Olympic Park.
Features and Amenities
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby