Motel 6 Kingsland, GA - Kings Bay Naval Base
Kingsland, GA 31548, US
About This PropertyStay in one of 57 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and you can also request refrigerators.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- Towels provided
- Free local calls
- Bedsheets provided
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Closed captioned TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Telephone accessibility kit
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Motel 6 Kingsland, GA - Kings Bay Naval Base in Kingsland, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Club at Osprey Cove and McIntosh Sugarmill Park. This motel is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Laurel Island Links and 6 mi (9.7 km) from VA St Marys.
Features and Amenities
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- RV, bus, truck parking
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).