Kimpton Hotel Fontenot
Make yourself at home in one of the 208 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Stop by the hotel's bar/lounge, Peacock Room, for lunch, dinner, or brunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 1600 square feet (149 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.
With a stay at Kimpton Hotel Fontenot, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, within a 5-minute walk of Canal Street and Harrah's New Orleans Casino. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Julia Street Cruise Terminal.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby