Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. 43-inch Smart televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at 16 On the Park, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore at The Johns Hopkins Medical Campus in Baltimore (Downtown Baltimore), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Johns Hopkins Hospital and 7 minutes from Washington Monument. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Walters Art Museum and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from National Aquarium in Baltimore.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms
- Electric car charging station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center