Hyatt Place Detroit Royal Oak
Royal Oak, MI 48067, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 123 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Royal Oak.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
DiningYou can enjoy a meal at 24/7 Gallery Menu serving the guests of Hyatt Place Detroit Royal Oak, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWhen you stay at Hyatt Place Detroit Royal Oak in Royal Oak, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Royal Oak Music Theatre and Detroit Zoo. This hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Somerset Collection and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Detroit Institute of Arts.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Sign language-capable staff
- Handrails in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchairs available on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1604
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).