Minneapolis, MN 55415, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Minneapolis.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Aloft Minneapolis in Minneapolis (Downtown Minneapolis), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Guthrie Theater and Mill City Museum. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from U.S. Bank Stadium and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nicollet Mall.
Features and Amenities
- Express check-in
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Food and water bowls
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping mall on site
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).