Rand Tower Hotel, Minneapolis, a Marriott Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Minneapolis, MN 55402, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Minneapolis.
Hotel AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services. This hotel also features a television in a common area and a ballroom.
DiningSatisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Whiskey and Soda, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Rand Tower Hotel, Minneapolis, a Marriott Tribute Portfolio Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Minneapolis, steps from Nicollet Mall and within a 10-minute walk of Target Center. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Target Field and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Orpheum Theatre.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Couples/private dining
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Covered parking
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Food and water bowls
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).