The Westin Minneapolis
Minneapolis, MN 55402, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 214 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Minneapolis.
Hotel AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this hotel include a television in a common area and a ballroom.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Minneapolis? This hotel has facilities measuring 9,305 square feet (1 square meters), including a conference center.
LocationA stay at The Westin Minneapolis places you in the heart of Minneapolis, steps from Mississippi River and Nicollet Mall. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Minneapolis City Hall and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Skyway Theatre.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Swimming pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Distance from property (ft) - 10
- Luggage storage
- Distance from property (meters) - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).