Hampton Inn Kalispell
Kalispell, MT 59901, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Kalispell.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningGrab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn Kalispell. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
LocationWith a stay at Hampton Inn Kalispell in Kalispell, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hockaday Museum of Art and Lone Pine State Park. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Buffalo Hill Golf Club and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Woodland Water Park.
Features and Amenities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Mountain biking nearby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- 24-hour pool access
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).