TownePlace Suites Missoula
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of TownePlace Suites Missoula. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
With a stay at TownePlace Suites Missoula in Missoula (Grant Creek), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of St. Patrick Hospital and University of Montana. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Bitterroot Valley and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
Features and Amenities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby