Element Omaha Midtown Crossing
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 49-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Element Omaha Midtown Crossing. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Omaha? This hotel features 951 square feet (88 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
With a stay at Element Omaha Midtown Crossing in Omaha (Downtown Omaha), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of CHI Health Center Omaha and Omaha Children's Museum. This hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Henry Doorly Zoo and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Horseshoe Council Bluffs.
Features and Amenities
- Free bicycles on site
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 88
- Conference space size (feet) - 951
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center