Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Philadelphia, PA 19106, US
About This PropertyStay in one of 150 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Philadelphia.
Hotel AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities such as concierge services, wedding services, and a ballroom.
DiningFor lunch or dinner, stop by Franklin Social, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel has facilities measuring 2704 square feet (251 square meters), including conference space.
LocationA stay at Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel places you in the heart of Philadelphia, steps from Independence National Historical Park and Independence Mall. This 4-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Museum of the American Revolution and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from National Museum of American Jewish History.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Visual alarms in hallways
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 251
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Distance from property (km) - 1
- Distance from property (miles) - 0.6
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2704
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).