Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End
Make yourself at home in one of the 145 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Nashville? This hotel has 970 square feet (90 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.
With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End in Nashville (Music Row), you'll be steps from Nashville Broadway and 5 minutes by foot from Vanderbilt University. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Bridgestone Arena and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Ryman Auditorium.
Features and Amenities
- Express check-in
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Conference space size (feet) - 970
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- One meeting room
- In-room accessibility
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center