My Place Hotel-Midland
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
To-go breakfasts are available daily from 5:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk.
Located in Midland, My Place Hotel-Midland is within a 5-minute drive of Permian Basin Petroleum Museum and The Horseshoe Midland County Multipurpose Facility. This hotel is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Haley Memorial Library and History Center and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Museum of the Southwest.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center