Hyatt Place Dallas/Rockwall
Rockwall, TX 75087, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Rockwall.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
DiningTo-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Hyatt Place Dallas/Rockwall in Rockwall, you'll be steps from Lake Ray Hubbard and a 2-minute drive from The Harbor Rockwall Mall. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Buffalo Creek Golf Club.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Pool hoist on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Uncovered parking
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).