Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.
Chesapeake, VA 23321, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with stovetops and microwaves. Private kitchenettes make it easy to prepare your meals. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bed sheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Hotel AmenitiesThis smoke-free hotel features kayaking nearby, sailing nearby, and parasailing nearby.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
LocationLocated in Chesapeake, Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd. is within a 15-minute drive of Riverfront Golf Club and Chrysler Museum of Art. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Children's Museum of Virginia and 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from Nauticus National Maritime Center.
Features and Amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- 24-hour front desk
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).