La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington
Burlington, WA 98233, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Burlington.
Hotel AmenitiesDon't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
DiningA complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington in Burlington, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute drive of Skagit Valley Casino and The Outlet Shoppes at Burlington. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Children's Museum of Skagit County and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Cascade Mall.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Water dispenser
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Swimming pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).