MOXY Seattle Downtown
Seattle, WA 98109, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Seattle.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has 100 square feet (9 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.
LocationA stay at MOXY Seattle Downtown places you in the heart of Seattle, within a 5-minute walk of Amazon Corporate Headquarters and Lake Union. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Lake Union Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 9
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 100
- Street parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).