Renaissance Seattle Hotel
Seattle, WA 98104, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 557 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Seattle.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a hair salon, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
DiningStop by the hotel's restaurant, The Fig & The Judge, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 21 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Seattle, within a 10-minute walk of Seattle Waterfront and Washington State Convention Center. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Lumen Field and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Space Needle.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coworking spaces
- Water dispenser
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Portable hoist available
- 24-hour front desk
- Covered parking
- Express check-out
- Covered parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Luggage storage
- Bicycle parking available
- Bicycle tour information
- Hair salon
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Shared microwave
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).