177 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC 1B2, CA
Pet guests are welcome at Hotel BLU. The pet fee is CAD $30 per night. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 23 kg. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
An indoor swimming pool, hot tub and a fitness center are featured at this Vancouver city center hotel. A tablet computer and free WiFi are offered in each guest room. Canada Place is 0.9 mi away. A flat-screen satellite TV, a desk and a seating area are featured in all rooms at Hotel BLU. A microwave, refrigerator and a coffee machine are also included. A hairdryer is offered in the private bathroom. A 24-hour reception and a business center are available at Vancouver BLU hotel. An eco-friendly environment includes and charging and free parking for electric vehicles, paperless check-in and a bottle free zone. Laundry facilities is provided free of charge for guest use. BC Place is 328 feet from this Vancouver hotel. Yaletown-Roundhouse SkyTrain station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
Deluxe King Room ROOM ONLY (refundable)
- King Bed - Deluxe Room.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- The pet fee is CAD $30 per night.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Business Center
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Indoor Parking (charges May Apply)
- Indoor Pool
- Key Access
- Kids' Pool
- Laundry Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Deck
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Takeout Dining Services Available
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
Sustainable credentials. Guest laundry
No room service, limited breakfast options in-house.
Stay was pleasant. Convenient location.
Location was amazing!
Should have included a free breakfast for the price!
Clean and pristine. Location was fabulous to get to most places we wanted to visit either by foot or train. Staff members were polite and professional. Blanca was our host who took care of our little details with a smile always. She even noted that we were celebrating from a casual remark in my email and prepared a nice card and a bottle of wine on the house.
Nothing we could fuss about during our stay. We stayed in another hotel first part of our trip and Hotel Blu is perfect in comparison!
Thumbs up! Definitely a best...
Terrible air conditioner unit noise directly in the bedroom. The compressor was clearly malfunctioning, and there was nothing they could do about it as the hotel was full. We left one night early and the manager said they would try to get us compensation, but nothing came of it. Very disappointed in the customer service of management.
Very noisy and unaccommodating management.
Hotel Blu was located in a major street in Vancouver which was very convenient. It was within 5 minutes of walking time to the local buses and train station. The street had restaurants and eateries for all tastes and budgets. It was within walking distance from other interesting sites and areas which can be enjoyed. The room was spacious and it provided great quality coffee which was very welcomed at the end of a long day. The reception staff was friendly and helpful. It was clean and the air conditioning worked really well.
We liked everything.
Excellent stay in an excellent...
parking on side
staff member nice
no bottle water .front desk refusesd bring
ask me use bottle get water from ice machine
and no vendor machine at 3 floor
consider 1000 per nite
you do math
Pool need be heated
Gym equipment must be more
Room very clean
Concierge Mr Shinji the best
Pool not heated
Gym equipment little
Very obliging staff who were helpful and courteous
Room did not get serviced until we returned at 3pm and pointed it out
Gym is limited
Friendly staff. Clean, tidy. Good sized room.
Limited area for socialising, to socialise with our friends had to sit in their room
More pillow selection
Helpful and friendly staff
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.