Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver
645 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC 2Y9, CA
Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is CAD $30 per pet, per stay. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated.
About This Property
Located in Vancouver city center, this luxury hotel features a glass-domed indoor pool and on-site dining. Cable TV features in all rooms. BC Place Stadium is 0.6 mi away. The contemporary guest rooms at Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver are furnished with large windows and a balcony. A mini-bar and coffee maker are provided. WiFi is available. Diva at the Met, the Metropolitan’s on-site restaurant, serves contemporary international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It also features a full-service bar and a wine cellar. A squash court and a fitness center are available at this Vancouver hotel. A sauna offers guests relaxation and there is also a business center on site. The Vancouver Convention Center is 10 minutes' walk from the Vancouver Metropolitan Hotel. Vancouver City Center and Granville Skytrain stations are 656 ft away.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, City view, Balcony (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, City view, Balcony - Free WIFI, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- The pet fee is CAD $30 per pet, per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Chinese [Mandarin]
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Horseback Riding
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Taxi Service
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Outstanding location for exploring Vancouver and surrounding areas. The room was very comfortable and a good size. Shower was excellent. We used the pool once and were the only people present which was a pleasant surprise.
location is good.
internet is free if you are a member of such account and this is not disclosed in their website. but they give it me as complimentary.
The Staff were very friendly and professional. The location of the hotel was PERFECT!
The WIFI was a lagacy system that needed to be reconnected often to our devices. WIFI at hotels should be totally ubiquitous!! With no friction.
My hotel room key would demagnetise daily.
Great location, nice rooms and...
It was exactly what we hoped and more. Would definitely visit again.
Breakfast was not included in the rates
large king size room
no try hung all good
great facility would book again
We stayed for a week. Staff were really friendly and helpful. The Diva restaurant was good quality and our room was spacious, comfortable and the hotel was in an excellent central location.
This didn't lessen our experience but I feel the pool and gym are under utilised. It's rare to find such a central hotel with pool facilities but the area felt unloved and in need of some TLC
This hotel have a super convenient location !
Very comfortable, cozy and warm-welcome...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.