Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown
1234 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC 1W2, CA
Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown is pet friendly. Pet fee is CAD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Vancouver hotel is within 10 minutes’ walk to Sunset Beach and the Vancouver Contemporary Art Gallery. An on-site restaurant offers a free breakfast daily. Free WiFi is provided in all rooms. Offering a flat-screen cable TV, every room at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown also includes a fully equipped kitchen, a seating area, and an private bathroom. A fitness center and business center are located onsite. Laundry facilities is also available at Downtown Vancouver Residence Inn by Marriott. The BC Place Stadium and Science World are less than 10 minutes’ drive from Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown. Vancouver International Airport is 6.2 mi away.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Body Thermometer Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Doctor/nurse On Call
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Grocery Delivery
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Front desk workers were most helpful with activities and restaurants suggestions! Won scheduled our two days there snd even got us our tickets. he also scheduled our taxis snd everything went very smoothly! he was most helpful as were all of the front desk workers. Mike was extremely helpful too.
we truly loved everything!
very pleasant three days Pre...
Nice size room with a good view.
You had to request to have your room cleaned, otherwise the cleaning was done every 3 days. Also in peek season there was limited breakfast space.
the location was not so good
Early flight, no breakfast or coffee! You need an earlier breakfast time.
We had to leave to early for breakfast but other travel companions said it was very good
Great location and great service
The staff were very friendly, the location was great and facility was nice.
I stayed for 6 days and no trash picked up and no towels were given. When I asked for a housekeeping service on Tuesday, I was told that the need an advance notice. I left on Friday and still didn’t get a house keeping service. The trash was pilled up in the suite and looked really bad, as well as dirty towels. Other than that everything was great.
I will recommend the place.
We had a great stay at the Residence Inn! The location is great, our room was very clean, modern and well equipped. The breakfast options are generous compared to other hotels offering a free continentsl breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful.
It would of been nice to be able to use the common terrace, but it was closed because of the risks of falling concrete...
Great stay at the Residence...
The breakfast was very good. The longer half hour really helped enjoy, and spread out the crowd.
The breakfast outside seating needs to reopen.
Would have liked a little happy hour to meet with other guests.
Very nice property, in central...
Location was great, quiet. Walking distance to almost all the popular places. Very convenient to eat out to nearby restaurants. The continental breakfast was great. The room was very clean specially the bathroom, it was spotless and the beddings smells good and fresh.
The room was hot when we checked in.
We had to turn on the air and it was ok after few minutes.
I would definitely book with...
Breakfast was ok.
Liked the kitchen & laundry facilities
Expensive for the standard and location
location, parking, very clean and quiet for in city location, bed was comfortable
layout of room was odd, shower water pressure not great, breakfast was ok...not great.
worked well for us with...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.