Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough
601 Spadina Crescent East
Saskatoon, SK 3G8, CA
Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is CAD $35 per pet. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 23 kg. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Overlooking the river and located in downtown Saskatoon, Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough offers free WiFi. All rooms offer a flat-screen TV, and a seating area. Select rooms include a SmartDesk work area. The Garden Court Cafe, open for breakfast, serves regional dishes in a relaxed setting. In the evening, guests can enjoy a drink in Stovin's Lounge. Guests can also relax on the large patio or workout in the fitness center with up-to-date strength and cardiovascular equipment. After a busy day, guests can relax with a massage in the health club.
Guest room, 1 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 Queen, City view - Free WIFI, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is CAD $35 per pet.
Riverview, Guest room, 1 Queen (non-refundable)
- Riverview, Guest room, 1 Queen - Free WIFI, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is CAD $35 per pet.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To Spa
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Restaurant (special Diets Available)
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
The bed was too soft for me. There were many short hairs in the bath.
Breakfast was great and location perfect
Just bathroom sink taps needed work
Location is nice, the river view was nice. But you can also enjoy the river for free and save $200 plus dollars.
Hotel had trouble taking my visa/debit card to which i use to book every other hotel. This made a lengthy check in process. To which my debit/credit card was then accepted, i was charger $100 extra for my room, to which its been 24 hours now and its still not reimbursed on my card. Our room was uncomfortably hot. We trusted our hotel was cleaned upon arrival. We checked into our hotel, brought up our bags and were off for some activities. We arrived back at our hotel around 2:30am. We went to have a shower and there was a dried hair about 8 inches long on the bottom of the bathtub. I myself was disgusted, my boyfriend cleaned it. As we didnt notice until 3am we brushed it off, but quite maddening when your being initially charged $345.81 for a queen room that feels like a sauna inside, and dried hair in the bathtub. Upon check out no one asked how are stay was, the hotel desk staff were not friendly or personable. Very disappointed in our stay, couldnt get out of there fast enough to come home and shower in a tub I know is clean.
18 day for parkin.
Window wouldn't stay open room very hot,changing over to ac. No restaurant open for lunch.prices in restaurant very pricey.
Good location, beautiful building.
Bath tub plug didn’t work, maintenance man was in our room until 10pm the first night and tried to fix it. But it never kept water in (we have a baby, baby needs bath each night… baby didn’t fit in the sink… annoying hassle). Room was stifling 26 degrees C both nights. Opening a window didn’t help and made the noise from the Social Hall bar right under our window unbearable. Hotel staff said despite being months into spring, building was stuck in heating mode… needed to be changed… some time in June? Ugh… fridge didn’t work, leftovers were warm. We asked for a crib, they gave us a crib without a mattress, so we folded up a duvet to use inside and put baby to sleep and called down for another duvet… four hours later we called to remind them… around 10pm they brought us a thin, thread bare blanket. Turns out the room was a sauna so we didn’t need any blankets but… ugh… and making it all worse no housekeeping staff did not make up our room during the two night stay. Apparently that requires a special request… so we had small garbages full… lacked towels, clean cups… overall just a really disappointing, uncomfortable stay. :(
So many things went wrong...
The air conditioning was not functioning, therefore the room was extremely warm and very uncomfortable.
Great dinner meal, super waitress!!
Bed was the best!
The residual billing charge on my credit card,it was $81 and no explanation
The location was perfect as well as the feel of the building.
The gym wasn’t very well equipped for such a nice space
It’s a very unique stay...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.