Aloft Phoenix Airport
4450 East Washington
Phoenix, 85034, AZ, US
Pet guests are welcome at pet friendly Aloft Phoenix Airport. The pet fee is $50 per accommodation, per night.
About This Property
Located 5 minutes' drive from Sky Harbor International Airport, this Phenix hotel offers a heated outdoor swimming pool. Every modern room features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi. At the trendy Phenix Airport Aloft, guest rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and designer bath amenities. Free bottled water, coffee and tea are also included in each room. Aloft features a 24-hour gym and business center. The hotel also provides free airport transportation for guests' convenience. Guests can enjoy drinks, snacks, billiards and music in the w xyz bar. A 24-hour convenience store is also available. The Phenix Convention Center is 5 mi from the Phenix Aloft. Arizona State University is 5.3 mi away and the Phenix Zoo is 3.1 mi from the hotel.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Airport Shuttle
- Audible alarm
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Closed-caption TV
- Contactless check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Hair dryer
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hot tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered night guard on doors available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Transfer showers available
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- Wheelchair accessible
- alarm clock
- gift/souvenir shop
- outdoor pool
- shuttle service
- smoking allowed
- vending machine
Not far from airport, microwave in room, and staff was nice
The bed was too soft for me. Grout in between tiles could use some extra TLC
The layout of the room was awesome and the bathroom was very intimate.
Some information provided from staff was not accurate.
Convenience to the airport
Dining options were limited. This hotel particularly did not have one
Large modern rooms. Shuttle toaiirport.
Awkward/confusing entrance into parking lot. Bathroom floor wasn't thoroughly clean. ( there was a white plastic cap and a piece of foil To a small lid, under the sink)
Nothing. Experience was horrible. They charged my account twice for the deposit and the staff were very unpleasant
The receptionist was not helpful at all
convenient to airport, well equipped with iron, ironing board, steamer, coffee
shower did not drain well, bed was way too soft
Bed was so comfy. Loved the modern decor. Close to.airport with a free shuttle.
Wouldn't wander off property, quotes bit of homeless around.
Able to walk to it from the airport.
Love the staff and I love that the love animals
They had security.
The walls have chipped paint. It was extremely loud, people running up and down the hallway at 4am or 5am. There are a lot of homeless people outside in the parking lot/circle k next door. I did not feel safe with my daughters.
Comfortable bed, well-appointed room, clean and modern property, decent fitness center and pool, very close to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport, complimentary airport shuttle service or approximately 7 minute walk to airport tram.
The rooms I love and visit a few times a year or more..But this experience with the manager  was one to leave a lasting BAD impression.BECAUSE OF HER AND HER LACK OF KNOWLEDGE THEY OWE ME $---.HOPE TO BE REFUNDED BY BEN THE NIGHT MANGER
MANAGER RIPPING ME OFF AND DOUBLE BILLING US
Always so friendly
Our first night (8-16) firealarms in our room going off at 3am was a heart stopper!
They charged me for lighting a candle while bathe 75.00 saying that it was not allowed I had no idea you could know staff was very rude.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.