Sheraton Phoenix Crescent
2620 West Dunlap Avenue
Phoenix, 85021, AZ, US
Sheraton Phoenix Crescent allows pets to accompany their people at their pet friendly accommodation. Up to 2 pets are welcome. The pet weight limit is 30 pounds and the pet fee is $25.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Children's Playground
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Tennis Court & Equipment
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Water Park
- Wheelchair Accessible
Costumers service is very bad no breakfast and the charge me for breakfast but i waiting 30 minutes just for open cafe but no body is ca
The whole experience was average.
My room was on 3rd floor facing freeway so it sounded like I was directly over the traffic. Breakfast was mediocre at best. The suages and potatoes looked like leftover from the day before. The Sheraton is over rated.
staff at the front desk and restaurant were polite and professional. The food at the bar was good.
They upgraded us into a room on the 7th floor where the air conditioner barely worked. the room smelled bad and there was really bad rush on the bottom of the shower door. The next morning, we found a 2 inch roach on the carpet.
Manager let us exchange rooms due to the mattress in first room being uncomfortable. He was very helpful and accommodating. All staff was very nice to us.
Did not know about the breakfast cafe until 3rd day. Was buying breakfast in the store which didn't have many options. Also would love to have a floor without dogs barking all night. Would have asked for a pet free floor if it was an option.
The staff was fantastic!
Pillows and friendly staff.
Checked in at around 8:30pm, left to dinner and came back to the room close to midnight. Come to discover that one of the beds in room 443 was completely broke
The clerk who checked us in saw we were overheated and gave us cold water. She was excellent!
There was no laundry facility to wash our own clothes, just laundry service, some people with disabilities like mine don't like other people touching our things. Even if it were complimentary, we would not use the service.
Nothing at all. Terrible place.
Drug users in parking lot. Unsafe location with no good security. Poor sound installation, traffic will keep you awake. NO HOT WATER, NO BATHROOM VENT, NO trash bags, NO TV CHANNELS. ALL CHANNELS ARE UNAUTHORIZED. Worst hotel i have stayed in ever.
Room was not as advertised. Got charged a second incidental deposit when I extended the same room for another night. Outlet in wall didn't work so fridge was not working until extension cord was brought. Pool closed early and slide not open.during week.
The beds are very comfortable
the pool wasn't sparkling, a lil cloudy and particles in the pool
The staff were all very friendly. I was shocked on how clean the inside and outside of hotel were. I asked about somewhere i can get a drink and the lady at front desk went into the back and came out with a cold bottle of water.
It was perfect!
The hotel its self was nice .
They charged me twice , the manager wasnt helpful, made us feel like we were a bother. SHe never called like the receptionist claimed he would do , i had to go to the front desk yo check myself. Staff was rude .
Slide was closed
I like the view from the balcony off the 6th floor the most especially with the silhouette of my lady
The super tiny refrigerator that was in the room have the freezer frozen over to the point where I could not use it. Also I felt like the staff was quite rude and unprofessional
The pool was nice and staff was friendly!
The only bad thing is the water slide was closed but other than that it was really nice kinda old school and the TV never worked but we didn't go to watch TV anyways..
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.