SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North
17020 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255, US
Scottsdale, AZ 85255, US
There is a $100 non-refundable pet fee per stay. Dogs are welcome, and guests may bring up to 2 dogs with them when visiting. The weight limit is 75 lbs.
Book Now from $356/night
About This Property
This hotel is located in Scottsdale, and is a 4-minute drive from Desert Ridge. It has a heated outdoor pool, and offers spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Studios at the SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North include a sofa bed, and well-lit work desk. They come equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave and a coffee machine. In the morning guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast with hot dishes. A local restaurant dinner delivery service is available, and several international restaurants are located less than 3 miles from SpringHill Suites. SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North has a fitness center, and a whirlpool. Nearby leisure activities include bowling, volleyball, and miniature golf.
Pet amenities include places to sniff and explore around the hotel.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Larger Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed, Mountain view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Location was perfect for the event I was going to.
Negatives: I booked a king bed suite and ended up getting a 2 queen bed suite. The front desk attendant told me that since I booked through a 3rd party, the room I originally booked, was not guaranteed. The suite was nice but disappointed that I didn't get the room I originally booked.
Negatives: way over priced. $800 for 2 nights midweek??
Positives: Breakfast had a wide range of selections from make your own waffles, to cooked oatmeal, cold cereals, fresh fruit, toast bread, bagels, muffins, toppings, scrambled eggs, sausage, chocolate/regular milk & coffee/tea/cocoa. Facility very pet friendly as we requested no maid service & they complied. Great area to walk around or just relax by the pool. Nearby restaurants. Quiet location yet near all major roadways. Highly recommend!
Negatives: Breakfast could have been served til 9:30 vs. 9 a.m. weekdays & til 10 a.m. on weekends versus ending at 9:30 since people don't want to get up too early when on vacation!
Quiet location, very clean &...
Negatives: parking was not included
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).