951 East Playa Del Norte Drive
Tempe, 85281, AZ, US
Pet guests are welcome at pet friendly Aloft Tempe. Each room can have pets which can be up to 40 pounds. Pets stay free. Only Dogs Are Allowed.
About This Property
Aloft Tempe, 5 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, offers free Wi-Fi and 42-inch flat-screen TVs with cable and in-room movies. This award-winning hotel features an outdoor pool and gym. Guest rooms provide refrigerators, desks and magazines. They are also equipped with ironing facilities and hairdryers. This design hotel has a self-serve kiosk where guests can choose an exact room and floor and print boarding passes. Aloft Tempe also offers a meeting room and a lounge area. A bar and snack bar are available to guests. Aloft Tempe is one mile from Arizona State University and 2 miles from Big Surf Waterpark. It is within 4 miles of Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Gardens.
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Water Park
- Water Sports
- Wind Surfing
the location to In and Out Burger
Is has a really unique look and feel about it - very modern and trendy.
The layout is kind of funky, sort of an L shape with elevators in only one section.
Modern, clean, and easily accessible.
Great location, internet worked fine, nice size tv with plenty of stations offered.
Despite going through renovations not too long ago the carpet was dirty, the walls scuffed and already looking a bit run down.
decent. i was able to stay with my dog there. its somewhat close to entertainment places like mill ave and tempe marketplace. comfortable beds with plenty of pillows.
small dog area for my dog to roam in. on site laundry room was only 1 washer and 1 dryer. the dryer didn't completely dry my clothes even tho i had it on high heat for 45 minutes. any convenience store or grocery store are too far from the hotel.
The modern design and friendly staff
The swimming pool
Staff was rude except for one nice older lady that seemed to be stocking the food at the front. The room was semi clean, the snacks they have at the front is $3 -$6 for cheap ramen noodle cups and max n cheese cups. No room service until you leave.
Takes over an hour to check in. If your room key stops working you will end up being put in another room without your belongings. Night staff can not get in rooms.
Everything about this location was nice. Would definitely stay again.
Close to the Airport. Newer, clean rooms and nice staff
A bit close to the freeway. Ask for a room not facing the freeway
Decor and Style of lobby, patio, gaming entertainment areas.
Hotel desk staff, unwilling to put forth any effort to compromise or provide solutions for the customer. Billed me for unauthorized charges made by other people that were not listed on my room, and not in my company.
Fitness center, safe in room, friendly staff
Noisy, freeway, room refrigerator; bed was not the most comfortable
Nothing off top
Great location. Lots of great places to shop and eat in the area. I have stayed in many pet friendly hotels but this one is the BEST. No pet fees and the staff is very accommodating. I will be back again.
I understand the Covid concerns, but no coffee maker in the room and the one in the lobby with the tiny cups and lukewarm coffee fell short.
How nice the room and customer service was.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.