SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Natomas
2555 Venture Oaks Way
Sacramento, CA 95833, US
Pet guests are welcome at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Natomas.
About This Property
Set in Sacramento and with Discovery Park reachable within 0.9 mi, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Natomas offers express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, a fitness center, free WiFi and a shared lounge. The property is located 1.9 mi from California State Railroad Museum, 1.9 mi from Old Sacramento and 2.3 mi from Crocker Art Museum. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, a business center and luggage storage for guests. At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. All guest rooms at SpringHill Suites by Marriott feature air conditioning and a wardrobe. A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations. California Capitol Building is 2.6 mi from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Natomas, while Sacramento Convention Center is 2.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Executive Airport, 6.8 mi from the hotel.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Clean. Good quiet location. Awesome Rooms.
Awesome place to stay at.
Newer paint and furniture, you could tell things had been recently redone.
When I went to check in, the girl at the front desk was NOT GOOD. Totally crap with customer service, ignorant, and not helpful or efficient. She wouldn't take my Venmo card, because "they don't accept Venmo.' At which point I showed her it was a Visa
The hotel is very close to both I-5 and I-80 but in a quiet area. We called the front desk from the road and mentioned that we would be arriving late in the night. When we arrived she had everything ready and was extremely courteous and helpful.
Very quiete, very clean, and very spacious room. In safe area.
It was clean
The female that checked us in was beyond rude. There was a line, and she was rude to everyone, and did not care. It started off the stay with a very poor impression. The rest of the staff was courteous, but we will not stay here again because of her.
It was not clean. The coffee maker had old dried out coffee in the coffee pot.
No there isn't
Beautiful, modern, clean, quiet ÃƒÂ°Ã…Â¸Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â«
Clean and roomy
Look at the star rating
spacious room. fast wifi. selection on tv. very clean. must be a relatively new property.
It was clean and staff was friendly and helpful
Beware! We went 30 miles out of our way because there is another SpringHill Suites advertised as Sacramento Roseville that popped up in our GPS. When we arrived we were told we could not transfer our reservation and would have to pay again.
Bed, food, hotel staff and pool
There was a barking dig that pooped and peed in the hotel we had a broken bathroom door we had people knocking on the door because people were having parties it was noisy
It was comfortable. Good location.
The complimentary continental to go bag was marginal. The muffin and apple were fine. Tangerine was not ripe. Some type of protein would have been nice such as small bag of nuts or a bagel with cream cheese or peanut butter.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.